Friday, June 15, 2012

1 exam down!

After copious amounts of studying...


and a few too many skype study sessions ... 


Torts is now done!

I finished the exam on Wednesday night, at 8pm. 
I ran out of time, and I'm absolutely positive I won't get the mark that I wanted (*sniffle*) but I will pass the subject, so that's something. 
I find it so frustrating that such a huge amount of my marks rely on my performance in the end of semester exams. It just seems like such a silly way to test someone's knowledge. I knew the content, I just didn't have time to apply it all properly!

/rant. 

Anyway, that night I celebrated with Brad:

We had some beers and played a Harry Potter drinking game. 

We ordered pizza. We were told to expect a 40 minute wait. So we punished the pizza man and payed the $23 or something all in shrapnel:



The best part about exams is when they're over. 
I spent yesterday arvo and most of this morning reading non-uni related books. 


And tonight I'm spending the night starting to study for my next exam, next Thursday. 

So close to freedom, I tells ya! 

I'll leave you now with this funny graffiti-ed poster we found at uni:

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig