Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nail of the Week #1

Please excuse my inability to colour within the lines...


Today I tried a more "demure" colour than I usually opt for. 


The mushroom-y colour is 820 - storm with the silver on the ring finger being the 860 - metallic. 

I really love Revlon's nail polishes, and these ones aren't any different. 
Stormy applies really smoothly, and only takes 2 coats to get a nice finish. The colour doesn't streak at all. 
The metallic literally took one coat, it is super pigmented. I was really surprised when I brushed it on, as I wasn't expecting it to be so full on. 
I'm not sure if this colour would be too much to wear on all nails, all at once but I do like the way it complements stormy. 
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig