Friday, June 8, 2012

OOTD and FOTD - European Winters

Haven't done an outfit post in a while!! 
This was from Wednesday, when it was FREEEEEEZING cold and I had to trek it down to Wollongong for a 2 hour Chinese exam (which I was 45 minutes late for - FUCK YOU shittyrail!!)



Please excuse the dodgy bathroom shots. 
I tried to fix it and make it less obvious with my less-than-fantastic photo editing skills...

Wearing:
  • LEE jeans
  • ASOS Coat
  • Dotti jumper
  • Glassons skivvy (can't see)
  • Miss Shop beanie


Neutral-y make up. 
Wearing Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint. 

My hair is so ugly at this length. DESPERATE for a hair cut. 
I'm so skint at the moment though, and so time-poor. I hate you uni :(

What are your tricks for staying warm in these freezing temps?
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig