Monday, July 15, 2013

My Week in Pictures #33

This week was so boring and uneventful, that I don't have many photos to share at all. I've been working heaps, and when I'm not working I'm fixing up our house still, so none of that is really photograph-worthy.

J and I did head off to Canberra this past weekend though, to visit his parents. We were only there for two nights, so didn't get up to much.


On Saturday night we went out to dinner, to Pulp Kitchen (geddit!? Pulp Fiction...ha ha!), in Ainslie. The food was pretty incredible, and the dessert even better. I ordered the dark chocolate mousse and oh my...was it delicious. I never wanted that dessert to end. The menu is seasonal, and the wine list really extensive. The restaurant hasn't been opened for all that long and has already earned heaps of awards, and a chef's hat!

On Saturday we did a bit of shopping (stay tuned tomorrow for a haul post!) and hung out at home with the kitty cats...


Dixie is the craziest, prettiest cat I've ever met. Unfortunately the only photos I got of her were her sitting on top of the water heater!


Tosca on the other hand, loves her photograph being taken...


Saturday was a beautiful, sunny, wintery Canberra day. Unfortunately the weather turned, and on Sunday it was miserable and wet. We decided outside was too cold and just hung around inside instead.



What did you get up to this past week? Do you also have a cat who loves sitting at the door and/or windows?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig