Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Week in Pictures #34

It's been a busy week for me lately!

Today is my 21st birthday, which is INSANE. I also had my party on Saturday, which was a lot of fun. To add to the crazy, I've been working full time this week and next, and next week I go back to uni! I feel like I've hardly had a holiday to be honest!

I've got so many things planned for this little bloggy, and so many posts lined up, and just on the down low...maybe a giveaway too! I've just struggled a bit lately because I'm out of the house for most days about 11 hours. The sun sets before 5pm here, and I don't usually get home until at least 8pm. So stubborn me hates taking photographs in artificial light but I'm thinking I need to just get over that and get on with it. What do you think?



Mum came down from Queensland for my party and brought me and my sister these cute animal beanies.

 

They have little pockets for your hands too! Super cute!

 
J made me karage chicken for dinner the other night and it was insanely delicious. I nommed it down and then took the left overs for work the next day. I'm trying to make more of an effort to bring food to work, rather than buying it. I also relaxed on Sunday night with a sheet mask. Keep an eye out because I have a post coming up about this one that I'm wearing - I love how the serum makes my skin feel and can't wait to share it with you!


One of the girls from work hurt her leg last week during her shift, and was unable to make it to my party. She dropped by on Monday with these choccy's and a card to thank me for being so understanding (silly because she was injured!!) and to thank S for covering her shift for her. So sweet, and I'm never one to turn down a Lindt ball! 


As always, I'm enjoying snuggles with Rommy in the mornings before work. It's been so chilly the past few mornings, and starting my day with a cute kitty cat just makes me so happy :) Rommy is so curious...he was checking out all my gifts I brought home after my party on the weekend...I had to break the news to him that he's a cat, and doesn't drink champagne. 


On Sunday we went out to yum cha at Canterbury Leagues...absolutely freakin' love this place. We've been here many times before for birthdays and family gatherings, and Sunday was a bit of a combination of the two. So much food, so much deliciousness, such good company to be in


Rommy's so funny with wrapping paper. He plays with it for hours, jumping between the paper and the green canvas bags we have out for him. I'm excited to share more about my birthday as the week continues (crazy it's the end of July already...). Would you be interested in a presents post? I was absolutely spoilt this year, with friends and family being incredibly generous, but would hate for anyone to think I was bragging or ungrateful?

What did you get up to this past week?


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig