Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Canberra Haul


I did a spot of shopping over the weekend while we were in Canberra... we were out at the shopping centre, and walked past this place called 'House of Cosmetics'. J told me that was where he bought the nail drying spray he got me for Christmas last year, so we went inside to see if they had some. They did! Hurrah!

Quick note: The Apocalips lip lacquers were picked up in Priceline, and I will be doing a post later this week about these colours. If you missed it, check out my original review here

Unfortunately they only had the one can left; I would have loved to pick up some more to stash away! :( I also picked up a nail polish removal pen, and a glass nail file. The nail polish removal pen was a slight disappointment. We got home, I opened it up, eager to try it out and the nib was completely dry. I have worked out though, that if you dip it in nail polish remover it works fine (it is also supposedly refillable, however, I am yet to work that out).


I also picked up four O.P.I nail polishes, at 4 for $40. I don't own many blues or greens, so I went with (in order of L-R) Blue My Mind, the top coat, Fly and Ogre the Top Blue


I also re-stocked on some DUO eyelash glue, and got some tip guides. There are three types of 'tips' in this packet, so I thought that would be fun to trial.

I also bought a set of really cute cow egg cups and spoons. (As seen in first photograph) I can't help myself...they were too adorable for me to not pick them up, and they were on sale!

What silly and serious things have you picked up from the shops recently? 


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig