Tuesday, August 19, 2014

REVIEW | Popbasic: The Jane Collection


 

As soon as I saw the Jane collection on the Popbasic website, I fell in love! 
If you haven't heard of Popbasic, basically all you need to know is, it's run by Maddie, and the idea is that limited edition micro-collections are released each month. If you're a member you'll get an email sent to you at the launch of each micro-collection and if you like it, you buy it (worldwide shipping is free)! That simple! The pieces are ... you guessed it, basics so they're designed to fit into your already-existing wardrobe, and by buying the collections you also build up your wardrobe with high quality, one-of-a-kind designer pieces. 

So...what was the Jane collection?
 
 

A gorgeous blush-pink t-shirt made from a rayon-spandex blend, a basic black pencil skirt and a loop necklace. The pieces are amazing quality for the price, and I love that I'll get so much wear out of them. The whole outfit together is perfect for work, but I've also broken it up and worn the shirt out during the week with jeans.

 

 

As well as the micro-collection you also receive small gifts from partnering companies, which is a really nice surprise. 


And probably the best thing of all is the customer service. When I hadn't received my order 3 weeks after ordering it, Maddy sorted it out no problem and sent me a brand new order (which arrived within the week). There's a handwritten card in each order as well, which is a really personal touch. 

Also, if you join as a member with this link you'll get $15 to put towards your next order! (Score!) This is part of the Popbasic referral program; if you click through on my link, I'll also get $15 for my next order (yippee!). This referral program is open to everyone, so once you join you can let your friends know and the sharing and discounts and love continues!


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig