Monday, September 28, 2015

My Week in Pictures #77


Saturday night was spent with my bestie, who I haven't seen in months and months. We caught up over dinner and margaritas at El Topo in Bondi Junction, then over hot chocolates at Max Brenner and finished the night with a 9.30pm screening of 'The Gift'. Written by Aussie Joel Edgerton, The Gift was a great psychological thriller. I really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it! (although I think it's in its last few screenings) 


Much of the weekend was spent putting Rommy's new cat harness to good use. We have spent the last few weeks getting him used to wearing it around the house, then spent some time getting him used to the lead, then finally ventured to the great outdoors, aka our courtyard. Rommy loved exploring all the new things to eat and sniff, and I loved knowing he wasn't going to run off. 


Only a week until we're off to New Zealand! We decided we should probably start actually working out a bit more of a concrete itinerary, so spent most of Sunday morning poring over guidebooks, researching on the internet and gazing at maps. 

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig