Monday, September 21, 2015

My Week in Pictures #76


 
 The week began with acrobatics and ended with beautiful sunsets. 
After trying my hand at partner-acro, I have a new-found respect for people who are actually good at it - it's seriously difficult.

 
I kicked off the weekend with a Mexican-themed night with B. We started at El Loco for frozen margaritas and delicious $6 tacos, before kicking on to Tio's in Surry Hills for more margaritas, very expensive tequila shots and delicious $6 Rio Brava.

  

Sunday kicked off with a brunch date with the beautiful Rai, and exploring Newtown. There is nothing better than catching up with friends over nutritious smoothies and delicious foods. 

   
 After bidding farewell to Rai, I met up again with B, for a much-needed coffee and some gelato from the always-fascinating N2. 

Sunday night has mostly been spent relaxing preparing for the week ahead; a bit of blogging, planning, a quick clean of the house, colouring in and mindless TV.
 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig