Monday, February 7, 2011

Festival Weather



Yesterday I went to LANEWAY with my gorgeous cousin, M. 
It was so hot in the morning that this was the ensemble I chose to wear:

 
  • Jay Jays shorts
  • Straw hat
  • Best n Less t-shirt
  • Chuck Taylor Converse Hi-Tops

Of course, it was just our luck that by the time we actually got there (at around 4.30pm) that it was freezing cold. I couldn't complain though - such a welcome change from the heatwave!

The festival was at Sydney College of the Arts, in Rozelle. All the buildings that way are so beautiful. We took some photos with a camera that M had just bought that uses film and isn't digital (shock, horror!). So excited to see how they turned out!

I took a few photos with my phone:



These were taken while Foals were playing. 
Amazing band.
Fantastic crowd, and generally really great vibe at the festival. 
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig