Saturday, March 12, 2011

Loungy Weekends!

I'm only in my second week back at uni, and it's already incredibly hectic!
My timetable this semester is quite accommodating, and allows me to get most of my readings done, AND have notes summarised ready for class, which is an amazing feeling.
I'm very much enjoying doing my arts subjects - learning another language, although challenging, is very fun!
I have even found a "study buddy" in my class! Someone with whom I can practice talking with, which will definitely come in handy for our oral exams!

I tried to install language tools on my Microsoft Word, so I could practice writing phrases in Chinese on the computer, and to help me memorise the characters. It didn't work though, and my computer ended up having a massive freak out!

Anyway, J got back from spending all week in Canberra on Thursday night. After Uni on Friday, I headed straight over to his. He really wasn't even gone for that long, but gosh I missed him so much! (Does that make me totally lame?)
So we spent all last night and today snuggling in bed / on the lounge watching Malcolm in the Middle and Rocko's Modern Life.
We bleached my regrowth (yay for my hair being one colour again!) and ate lots of junk food.

Although this entry probably isn't exciting in the slightest, it was definitely the perfect weekend!
I promise I'll come back with some more pictures and more exciting things to say!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig