Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Opposites Attract

When my alarm went off at 6.45 this morning, and I noticed it was grey, miserable and pouring rain outside, two things came to my mind:

1. YAY! Winter!
2. URGH I have to go outside in this weather to get to uni. 

It took almost all my energy to fight the will to stay in bed - especially since I hardly got any sleep last night thanks to the endless mountain of uni work atm. 

But I was excited it was cold because it meant I could get my favourite red coat back out from my wardrobe!




  • One Teaspoon pants
  • Lucky 13 Red Coat
  • Cotton on black 3/4 length skivvy
Of course, because life hates me at the moment, by the time I got to Wollongong the sun had fought its way through the clouds and it was really warm. 
I must have looked so out of place, all rugged up, compared to all the locals in shorts and singlets!

I don't regret it though - that beautiful red jacket kept me warm through my arctic, 15-minute-delayed train home.
Shittyrail fail. 
Again.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig