Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow, haven't I been a depressing blogger as of late.
Unfortunately, I have been so busy with uni and work and life in general.
I haven't even had time to think about what to wear in the morning, let alone take a photo of it.
Not to mention that my laptop was in repair last week due to dead pixels on the screen - but it is back now yay! Samsung are excellent at fixing things quickly!

This week is going to be another hectic one - I have a politics assignment due tomorrow, a mid-session take home exam for property law due Friday, and two Mandarin tests next week which I will have to prepare for.
Not to mention general class readings and note-takings and whatnot.

The soccer season has started up once again, which means my job as a referee is back!
I took last season off due to trying to work out uni life and whatnot, but I'm back! I reffed the all ages men pre-season flood relief cup yesterday, and not only was it so much fun, but it made me realise how much I miss it as an outlet.
All that running around and all that abuse I cop (ha, ha!)
So, I'm very excited about that.

Anyway, this is going to be kept short and sweet, as I have assignments to attend to.
I promise I'll have better, and happier entries very soon!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig