Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Monday is my Favourite Time of the Year....

Thank God It's Monday - by one of my favvvv bands NOFX.

I didn't have class on Monday, because I had a mandarin oral test on Tuesday - so we were given the Monday class off to practice and make sure we were ready and stuff, which is very generous of my tutor.

I think J knows I've been stressed lately - what with the no sleeping during the week, and then spending all weekend sleeping at his place (which I feel horrible about), and not eating as much as I should, and the shoulder and neck pains from carrying all my books around.
Being the amazing boyfriend that he is, he took me out on Monday, after sleeping pretty much the entire morning away...

We went and got massages at the Red Dragon - I enjoyed mine a bit more than he did because I knew what to expect (he thought it would be more relaxing whereas we got accupressure massages).

Then we went and got pancakes and coffee and fresh apple juice:
Standard hazelnut latte. 
Unfortunately this wasn't as delicious as it looks - the coffee tasted burnt which was unfortunate. 

But they definitely made up for it with these blueberry pancakes. Nomnomnom. 
J had the strawberry. 

And then we went and watched Hangover 2. 
Which was pretty funny, and was good for a laugh. 

If only all Monday's were this good!!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig