Monday, June 13, 2011

ahhhhhhh!!!

All this studying has made me go a bit mental!!
I have my first exam tomorrow - eep! But, I think I'm as well prepared as I can possibly be - I spent all of stuvac (I've always thought that was such an ironic word - who combines study and vacation!!? Honestly!) studying for it and I'm pretty up to scratch with the concepts and principles for Property Law.
I still have to catch up for Public Law and Politics though. Blergh!

Anywayyyyy I've not posted in so long for this reason - I feel too guilty doing anything that doesn't involve my textbooks!
Yesterday, one of my dear friends, Whitters had a BBQ lunch for her birthday, which was really lovely.
Such a nice break from my desk, and so nice to catch up with my friends who I haven't seen in a million years.

Also, I got a new housemate yesterday which is all very exciting!! I will post more on that later though! I have bought some more things for the house / for winter exams so veryyyy shortly (maybe later tonight) I will do a post on all my purchases for the last few months!

xxx
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig