Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away.

Standing outside the Uni library. 
I like the rain. I don't know why, but I always associate it with creativity, and with getting things done. Which is ironic considering it's considered the best "stay at home" weather. 

Maybe because I spend rainy days indoors studying, and sipping on tea. 
This is a pot of T2's Liquorice Legs. 
Favourite. It leaves the sweetest aftertaste in your mouth - best. 

And I love winter and the rain for the fashion and the layering:


Skirt was bought from re:new's vintage ebay shop.
I highly recommend you check it out, she has some great stuff, and all at very reasonable costs. 
Skivvy and cardigan are cotton on, scarf and headband is from sportsgirl. 

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig