Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Colds Suck :(

At the moment I am suffering from a nasty cold. 
Yuck. 
I struggled through work yesterday with a stuffy head, and a sniffly nose and frustrating tenants, comforted only by my Lemsip Cold drink:
J thinks they're really gross. But I kinda like 'em, and I think they're probably the only benefit to being sick haha. 

I didn't go into work today, because I felt I needed to recuperate instead. I slept in til 12.30pm, which is rare for me!
I must have needed the sleep!
I braved the rain and the cold and went to Coles to buy some fruit and vegies:
 


I stole the idea of was inspired to arrange them in a vase from Cate at allcatsaregreyatnight.
My fruit bowl was getting a bit overloaded, and this crystal vase (which actually belongs to my mum) was sitting unused on our table. So why not!
I think it looks great!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig