Monday, October 31, 2011

Decided!!

For ages now, J and I have been talking about going away at the end of the year / beginning of next year.

We lavishly entertained the idea of a cruise - but then wondered whether we'd really enjoy it.
Neither of us are big drinkers (J actually doesn't drink at all) and I'm against gambling.
And then you hear how cruises are for old people and newlyweds. So although it seemed like an alright idea, we turned our minds to other adventurous possibilities!!

And we have decided that in February next year we are going to ....

BALI!

How super exciting! This will be my first trip overseas, and our first trip away together!! (Not including our numerous previous trips to Canberra)

So now I'm sitting here, dreaming away about being on holidays and buying lots of cheap stuff and feeling rich, instead of doing this exam that's due tomorrow. 

Law school fail. 
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig