Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This week I have...

Enjoyed long commutes to Uni with coffee and Breaking Bad!

 
 Enjoyed beautiful sunny walks to Uni from the train station...

Re-watched the movie that was my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE as a child.
The VHS tape was worn so incredibly thin that almost entire scenes were missing! THAT is how many times I played it!
I searched everywhere for an Aussie DVD of this. It seems Disney have only released it in Region 1 though - boo!
So I downloaded it.
And I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.
If you get the chance and you haven't seen it already - watch it! Such a lovely tale (although a bit dark at times, for a kid's film) of friendship, abandonment and obsolescence. 

Watched T's band play their first gig at the Supper Club on Oxford St!
It is T who owns little Izzie cat, whom I discussed in this post - way back in March
Totally couldn't even tell it was the band's first time playing on stage together, they were so tight and confident.
Out of all the bands that played they were definitely one of the better ones. 

Snuggled up with warm knitted jumpers. 

And worn summer-y dresses... 

But it was cold so I paired it with a denim jacket and stockings.

 

Honestly, what is with this weather lately!?!
I have such a hard time dressing during the transitional months. I either wear too many layers and end up carrying them all in my bag, dying of heat. Or, I wear not enough layers (such as today and my summer dress fiasco) and freeze! Then my poor friends have to put up with my whingeing all day!
Sorry, guys!
One of these days I will hopefully get it right. 

What are your tips for dressing on those in-between days?
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig