Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Week in Pics #28



HAPPY EASTER!!

What did you all get up to over the long weekend? I dressed up like a bunny at work (much to all of the children's delight!). I've been a total stresshead the last two weeks, so I made a conscious effort to take some time out for myself. 


Got my extended butterfly down. It's still kind of ugly, and my lines are pretty shocking. But you add pretty-ness later :)

In other exciting news, J and I got inspiration from My Kitchen Rules and made our own spelt pasta! Much easier on my tummy than normal pasta, and so much more tasty than completely gluten-free. 

I was kinda surprised at how long the entire process took, but it really was a lot of fun. As you may notice from J putting faces in the dough... I was also really happy that it turned out so well for our first time! 

1. Lots of tea drinking and candle basking was had over the past weekend. 
2. My little brother flew down for his school break, and I'm really excited and happy he's back. We went out to dinner on Thursday night, and I just had to finish the week off with a cider. 
3. I organised and sorted out all my make-up and beauty shiz. My entire work area is a lot cleaner now, meaning my head is less cluttered too. 
4. Cutest tea tin from T2 - part of their children's range. Best thing is that it comes with tea inside it! This is a spearmint-y blend, but is a tisane so no caffeine! 

What did you get up this week? How did you spend your Easter? Apart from being a bunny, all I got up to was studying...fun, hey!?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig