Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nails of the Week - Inspired by University


I'm wearing a really simple nail design this week...so simple I doubt you can even call it a 'design'. 
This is such a beautiful, deep shade of green - I think it's a great colour for the beginning of Autumn. Which, by the way, has only felt like Autumn as of today. 


I tried my hand at a gradient glitter accent nail. It really didn't work out that well, and I think it's because the glitter polish I used is too chunky. I feel like it would work so much better with finer glitter particles. 

Uni has made me so scatter-brained at the moment, as I focus on getting my hundreds and hundreds of pages of readings done each week. I really wish that were an exaggeration. So how has studying inspired my nails this week? 


I have a certain system of highlighting my textbooks. Principles in pink, interesting points in blue, case names and legislation in yellow. Case facts underlined in orange, and case decisions underlined in green. 
So yeah, I was inspired by my meticulous underlining. 


What a dork. 



Colours used in thsi one: 
- Revlon: Jaded Night
- Australis: Nail Glitter Top Coat in Shimmy Shake

Where do you seek out inspiration in day-to-day life? 
Are you a crazy highlighter too? No? Just me? I'll show myself out...

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig