Monday, May 6, 2013

My Week in Pics #29

I've been busy this past week! 


 

Went to the launch for the H2D Linear straightener and X5 curling wand. Now I just want another expensive gadget I can't afford. I mean LOOK AT THOSE WAVES. And it was so quick!! 


Snuggled up to this cutey on my day off. Loving any chance at a sleep in I get, since they're a bit rare around here these days. 

 

Went on a double date with my sister to Grill'd after pole. While we were waiting, we stopped into JB HI FI. Saw this beauty on the shelf and had to grab it. My childhood summed up right here. 


So close to being a real human flag. 


Gazing at sunsets. 


Stopped in at L'occitane to get a new hand cream...fell in love with the scent of this rose one, and left with a bunch of samples. 

What did you get up to this week?
Who was your favourite Land Before Time character? Although I loved Little Foot, I also love Cera's sass! 


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig