Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Haul: Wittner Boots

This is one of my "Great Bargain Hunter" moments:

About two weeks ago, I noticed that Wittner were having a massive 75% off sale, and surprise, surprise I went in to have a look. I've wanted to buy some ankle boots for winter for a while now, but keep putting it off because I can't find anything I really like.

But this time was different! The shoe gods were in my favour, and I picked up both of these, for a little over $100 (for both!)

These all-leather boots have stud details at the hell and toe, and straps that can be adjusted for how tight you want the shoe. The heel on them is incredibly sensible, and pretty much feels flat. There's a zip on the outer side to let your foot in. I'm normally a size 8, and bought these in a 38. They are a little tight though, and I kinda wish I'd got the 39 so I can wear thick socks with them. I am hoping though that since they're leather they'll stretch out a bit more. 


I saw these in the shop when I bought the above shoes, but decided to walk away from them. For the next few days, I could not stop thinking about them so I went in later that week to take them home too. These are a brown suede leather and I am obsessed with them. The first time I wore them I got pretty angry blisters on either side of my left foot, sadface.But I took them out yesterday, wore them for over 12 hours (big gamble!) and they were SO INCREDIBLY COMFY. They had stretched from that initial breaking in wear, and cuddled my feet perfectly.
I applied some water proof spray to them, but I'm not sure if I'm game enough to wear them in the rain. Such is the problem with suede!


I'm absolutely going to do some style posts with these...when I can work out a time the sun will co-operate with me!

What great Bargain Hunting moments have you had? 

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig