Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Week in Pictures #39


(Firstly, apologies for the instagram photos. I know some of you hate when bloggers do this. But I've been busy...so busy in fact that I haven't even had a change to process the photos for Lav from her 21st back in September, let alone take photos that aren't on IG. Sorry!)


Brad took me to see Foals as a belated 21st present. Totally not complaining, this band is awesome and have such an amazing energy live. Last time I saw them was back in 2011, at Laneway festival. Such a different experience this time!

 

Lots and lots of Rommy snuggles and cuddles. We're training him to use the toilet at the moment. Yep, the human toilet. It's been an exercise in frustration and patience and there's been plenty of bonding throughout. Would anyone be interested in hearing more about this? I kinda want to share about it, but am worried this is akin to people who share too much about their children. Do the same rules apply for fur-babies? 
 
Oh yeah...I got a haircut. 
I love how hassle-free short hair is.

 
I rolled up both my sleeves and donated some of my plasma. 
Got stabbed in both arms because the first nurse was being all arrogant and didn't listen to me when I told her what vein to stab. Not only did she not stab the vein I told her to, she stabbed the completely wrong arm. "I can choose my own vein, thanks!" Yeah, you're welcome lady. My puny little vein proved her wrong when it refused to give her any blood hahahaha.

 
Then headed to the State Library for some serious studying. The place has changed so much since I used to go there in year 12, 4 years ago. 

In the throes of a pretty painful evidence law assignment at the moment. Caffeine stock up.

 

One of the girls at work left this cute surprise for me in the opening to the back room! These bears were all on customer order, so that's why we had so many. How adorable is that "roar" sign? 


J and I were pleasantly surprised to find that one of the trees in our backyard is a mulberry tree! Yayy so I've been eating big bowls of them. Unfortunately mulberries stain like nobody's business. So they're not the most ideal study snack.


And I had a quick road-trip down to Canberra to watch my pole teacher perform in the Australian Pole Championships. She came third (yay!!) and it was great seeing all the performances! We drove back the same night, which coincidentally was also the same night daylight savings kicked in. So instead of getting back at 3.45am, we got back at 4.45am wahhh. By the time I got to bed it was almost 5:30am, and I very nearly considered just not even going to sleep. But I did. and I was almost late to work the next day because silly me forgot to set an alarm for the morning. 

I always find it so funny that when I write up these posts I've actually done more in the past week than I thought I had. What did you get up to this week?
post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig