Sunday, October 13, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Braving the Mid-driff

I bought this top from Dotti as a total impulse buy...so impulse that I didn't even try it on. I saw it, fell in love with it, and somehow it completely slipped my mind to see if it would fit me. 

Luckily, it did. It's a little bit big, but not too noticeably so. 
I bought the skirt from ASOS, and I just love the little triangle it has cut out in the front. 

 

When I asked J what he thought of the outfit, he started to say something, and then hesitated. I managed to convince him to tell me what he was going to say... "it's a bit bowling-pin-ish" he said. 

What goes through boys heads?


I have no idea what else I have in my wardrobe that I can wear this top with...but I love the pattern so, so much and with the heat we've been getting in Spring, I can definitely see it getting lots of wear in Summer!

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig