Thursday, July 10, 2014

In My Travel Make-Up Case: Make-Up


This post is a follow on from this one, and I'll be talking all about what make-up I brought with me last week to Canberra, and what I found I used more than others. 


I kept all my make-up in the top big compartment, and a few smaller bits and pieces in the top tiny zippered compartment:


So in the small zippered part I kept: Maybelline HyperGlossy liquid liner. I love this product, but I think it irritates my eyes, so I don't use it too much. I brought my Body Shop brow gel (which is looking particularly disgusting...time for a new one?), the John Frieda Flyaway Tamer (This is for your hair and is an absolute staple for me!), Maybelline Colossal mascara, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind under-eye concealer, Garnier Roll-On Eye cream, and the Lorac Behind-the-Scenes Eye Primer, which came with the Lorac pro palette. 


For eyeshadow, I brought both my Inglot 10 neutral palette, and the Inglot 4 palette. Together, these eye-shadows have almost every colour I could want while travelling (except for a black...) I also brought my eyelash curler. Although my Inglot 10 palette has a brow colour in it, I also brought my Body Shop brow palette. Which turned out to just take up space, because I exclusively used the one in the Inglot palette whilst I was away. So I'll definitely keep that in mind for  next time. 


For my face, I brought the Revlon Colourstay foundation, the Face of Australia FaceBase primer, the Australis Fresh&Flawless Pressed Powder, the Australis Conceal Correct 4-in-1 concealer correction palette. I love this because it has a green for covering red spots, and a purple for correcting under-eye circles. I also brought my Zoeva Mineral Highlighter - I really, realy love this, but I hate the packaging because it's so difficult to actually get any product out. For blush, I brought along NYX Mocha Blush - this is small, so is great for travel, and I just love the colour. 


I also brought my Revlon Photoready Concealer, which I find is a bit thicker than the Maybelline under-eye corrector. I also brought two travalo's with me, filled with Marc Jacobs' Daisy...and I can't remember what the other fragrance is. I think it's Versace Bright Crystal. Although I have a few of these all in different colours, I always forget what I've decanted...I should write it down. For contouring, I brought my trusty Make-Up Store compact powder in Chocolate



I brought a couple of lip products with me, just for a bit of variety (all Revlon, surprise, surprise). I brought the matte balm in Elusive, and three lip butters. Out of all the products I brought, I exclusively used 'Red Velvet' in the lip butter. I adore this colour, especially in the cold weather.




What are your must-have products when travelling? Are you like me, and bring more than you need, or are you able to control yourself?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig