Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OOTD: Exam Wear



After four years of exams, I've finally learnt my lesson: the Sports Hub at Wollongong Uni is freezing, and it's a lot easier to concentrate if you're over-dressed than under.

I picked up this trench coat a few months ago on sale from Portmans. It's a lot warmer than I expected it to be, and it has quickly become one of my wardrobe staples this winter. 

My tights are from Zara. I love them, but the quality isn't that great. The first pair I bought had a split seam in the inner thigh. I took those back and returned them, which was fine, but the seam then split on the waistband, so I had to stitch them up by hand. Other than that, the material is thick, and they have a high waistband, which is flattering on everyone.


My top is from Sportsgirl, it's a lightweight jumper, and is great for layering. 



post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig