Saturday, July 5, 2014

In My Travel Make-Up Case: Skincare Edition

I'm spending this week in Canberra, undertaking a 5 day intensive course for my uni degree. I am here for 6 days, staying with J's family (which is really nice of them!) so understandably, brought quite a few products with me.
I have split this post into skincare, and make-up, so it's not too long.


I bought this make up bag from Peter Alexander in March, and it served me well at my mum's wedding in April, so I knew it would be perfect for my week away. 


I love that it has two large compartments, and then zips up. It also has a smaller compartment that has a hook, which is handy for hanging up in the bathroom. I haven't really used the hook, but it's a nice feature.


 I separate my products, so that I have make-up in one large pouch, and skincare in the other, and so far this has worked well for me. I love that you can clearly see everything that's in there, and it's so roomy! 


I love travelling, because it gives me a chance to use up the cute mini L'occitane products I have stashed at home. I brought the green tea shower gel, and the  essential 5 oils repairing shampoo and conditioner. I have used sachets of this product before, and love them. They're really nourishing without being too heavy. I also brought the ultra rich shea body lotion. This is really thick and really moisturising, but I don't like it being in this packaging. It's can be too thick to get out of the bottle at times, which is really frustrating.  


I brought a sample size of Dermalogica's Precleanse, and had already decanted some of the Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel into a cosmetic bottle from Priceline. I had also decanted some of the MAC brush cleanser, to make it more convenient for travel. 
Last minute I decide to also pack the Jasmin&Bergamote body milk from L'occitane. I haven't used this yet, but it smells really good! 


In terms of make-up remover, I brought the two sample sizes of Bioderma's h2o micellar water that I reecived in my last Her Fashion Box. I packed the Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream. I didn't pack any exfoliators, and this contains benzoyl peroxide so in the event that I get a pimple, this will quickly take care of it. I've been using Kiehl's Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening eye cream, so of course brought that along too. 


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig