Tuesday, January 20, 2015

OOTD: Le Breton


We spent two full days in Canberra - four days if you include the days we travelled there and back. I'm a notorious over-packer, so I really tried to consolidate my sartorial options for the trip. A pair of shorts, some jeans, a singlet and a long sleeve shirt. Add to that the t-shirt and leggings I travelled in, and that's a pretty fair mix of clothing for warm and cooler weather. So when I learned that we would be going out to lunch, (to a vineyard, no less!) I panicked - I did not bring appropriate clothing for this kind of a trip. It would have been nice if J had mentioned it to me before we left that we would be going someplace fancy....men.

Long sleeve top is the Navy Le Breton from Popbasic (use this link to get $15 off your order*)
Shorts are from Valleygirl.
Shoes are leather sandals from 'Human Premium'
Bag is kikki.K

I was pretty happy wrangling this outfit together with my limited clothing options. What do you think?

(Disclaimer: Offer does not expire, but can only be used once per person. Although I am not affiliated with Popbasic, I will get $15 store credit if you use that link. But you also get $15, so that's a pretty fair deal for sharing the love! This is a referral program for everyone! So if you sign up, you get your own link to also share with your friends too!)

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Where is my mind?| Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig