Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Ultimate, Glittery Party Nails!


I was pleasantly surprised with how pretty this nail polish combo turned out - I wore this for NYE (which feels like ages ago now), and the whole week following. I received so many compliments on this nail polish, it made me sad when it started to chip off (one of the disadvantages of working in retail)


OPI's 'Ogre-the-top Blue' is the base colour, (two coats) with one coat of Revlon's 441 in Radiant painted over the top. 
Sealed with a top coat to prevent chipping and to smooth out the nails - this also ensures there's no glitter chunks sticking up to get snagged. 




 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig