Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Her Fashion Box: February 2015



This month's HFB was all about lace and love - I love it when there's a slight V-day theme, but it's not too overboard. 


The main fashion item in this month's box was the on-trend lattice clutch. I actually really love the classic style clutch - with users getting either silver or gold based on their profile preference. I love laser-cut designs, and this clutch is big enough to make a statement with any outfit. 
(HFB Interwoven clutch - RRP $39.95)


I was delighted to see the addition of tea - this one is aptly named "Mr Grey" and is its own take on the traditional earl grey. This tea is a natural black tea infused with blue cornflowers, bergamont, organic vanilla bean and natural vanilla - yummm. 
I tried to find a RRP for this product, but it seems that Tea With Alice actually do tea subscriptions (cute!) that start at $16.95 per month including delivery. This was quite a generous sample, and I'm keen to bring it to work to try! 


Beauty items this month include a body scrub and a lipstick. 

This body scrub from Jar Body is cruelty-free and Aussie-made. A 220g pack has a RRP of $22.95. I received an 80g pack of the Cuba Scrub. Cannot wait to try this! 

The lipstick is another product from Coral Colours. I received the colour Blushing Crystal. These lipsticks have a RRP of $9.95, and honestly I am not that fussed on mine. The colour is way too pink for my lips, and there is wayyy too much shimmer going on. My lipstick also arrived broken, so that was a disappointment. 


And perhaps my favourite item in this month's box - the Intimacy Ring set valued at RRP $14.95. 
I love that these come in different sizes, can be worn as midi rings or normal rings, and they each look good together in a set. Again, we received either gold or silver based on our colour preference. These rings are costume jewellery, so no doubt the gold colour will rub off and turn my skin green - to combat this I'm going to lightly coat them in clear nailpolish. 

Overall, I'm really pleased with the value in this month's box - I will use everything I received (with the exception of the lipstick). I love seeing Aussie brands in these boxes, and learning about cool new products and ideas ... like tea subscriptions!! 

Are you subscribed to HFB? What did you think of this month's contents? 



 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig