Thursday, March 26, 2015

OOTN: Baby, I Got the Blues


Last weekend I had the perfect occasion to wear my gorgeous new cobalt blue skirt from Popbasic.
Although it was a really fun night, it was a sad occasion, as it marked the farewell of one of my good friends who is leaving us for Europe indefinitely.


The length of this skirt is perfect on me, hitting just above the ankles. It's sits high on my waist, so I paired it with one of my favourite crops. I really love this combo - the bright blue contrasted with the black and white pattern just work really well together.


I also thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new HFB Interwoven clutch. I think the laser-cut pattern on the clutch works really well with the pattern of my shirt. And to tie it all together, I wore my new black flats with gold-bow detailing from River Island.


Crop - Dotti
Skirt - Popbasic
Shoes - River Island
Clutch - Her Fashion Box

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig