Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review: Popbasic Isla Collection



Popbasic's lates micro-collection release is the Isla Collection
It is made up of a beautiful cobalt blue maxi skirt, a basic black t-shirt and a gorgeous gold-plated necklace.
As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. An entirely new outfit for $75? Ah-mazing. 


The skirt is stunning - I ordered a small and it fits me perfectly. It did arrive slightly crumpled, but that's nothing a little steam won't fix. I also think that this skirt might have the tendency to be a bit static-y due to the outer fabric layer. 

The shirt is really soft, and epitomises exactly what popbasic is all about - high quality basics. 


I love, love, love the necklace - It is delicate, cute and really unique. It's made of alloy metal, and is gold plated. 


The hand-written personalised note that is in every popbasic order adds a level of service that you just don't get with many companies these days. 
Shipping took less than a week. 

If you're interested in trying popbasic - click through to this link here to get $15 off your order


Disclaimer: The link through to Popbasic is a referral link. This means that if you click through and redeem your $15, I'll also get $15 off my next order. The best part about this is that if you sign up, you'll also get your very own link to share with your friends, so you can also give and get $15! Generous! 

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig