Monday, March 30, 2015

Lately, in Pictures #65

 

I farewell-ed a friend at the Bank at Newtown last weekend - I ordered the Pulled Pork burger. It was really, really delicious. But it really hurt the wallet at $18. It was tasty, but I don't know if I would repeat the experience at that price.

 

Our local Woolies was clearing out veggies, so everything in the above photo was just 50c! We grabbed a little of everything - including rhubarb which we've never tried before. 


I have really been loving making my own smoothies with my George Foreman Mix and Go Pro - it's virtually no-mess, cheaper than buying them and quick and easy. I am mindful of how much sugar smoothies can contain, so I try to have them more as a treat.

 

My friend Rai had her 21st two weeks ago - she hired a Catamaran boat and we went out in Sydney Harbour for a couple of hours. On the way out in the harbour, we went past the Opera House, and the cute Sydney seal that sun-bakes on the steps! The weather was absolutely perfect, and the water was so warm and beautiful. I'm not much of a boat/water person but I would absolutely do that again - it was the perfect Saturday.



Last weekend J and I went mini-golfing. I am atrocious - the children were seriously doing better than I was. Hitting straight is apparently something I find very difficult. It was still a really fun little date-activity - the centre we went to had great props and cool trick-shots, and there was a 'bonus' round with a very narrow ramp, and if you got a hole-in-one then you won a free game, which J was successful at!

 

I am loving my new job - the long hours have taken a bit of adjusting to, so I make sure to regularly break my day up with tea and coffee breaks. A pot of T2's 'Detox' tea on my desk always perks me up mid-morning. 
 

Found Rommy's new hiding spot - in amongst my clothes. He would be impossible to find if it weren't for his big yellow eyes poking out <3 p="">

 

Really making an effort to organise monthly posts - I usually take time out each month to plan the month ahead, but for a variety of reasons those posts don't always go ahead. So I'm also scheduling in time each week to try and get all posts written up and scheduled in advance.

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig