Monday, March 9, 2015

Recently, in Pictures #64


The past few weeks have been crazy busy. Perhaps the most notable of experiences lately is my admission to the Supreme Court of NSW as a lawyer - and my new job as a full-time solicitor. It all feels a bit surreal, and I'm still taking it all in. Very exciting though, to finally have years of hard-work pay off!


Revisited our old local haunt, the Post Cafe with my friend Meg. This cafe faced two suspected arson attacks within two years. I'm so glad that they're back, because they have delicious food, great waiters, and a great atmosphere. 
I then headed to Surry Hills to catch up with two old work-friends, at Kawa Cafe. I'd already eaten so opted for dessert. 


Our trivia team won last week! We've been stuck on fourth position for a while, so it was great to get an amazing score and come first for once! Punny team names are a must. 


Spent the last weekend of February at Soundwave - this year it was spread across two days. On day one I took my dad to see Faith No More. Introducing him to the festival-must of a chip on a stick was pretty humorous. J came with me on day 2 - saw plenty of old favourites; the 13 year old inside me lost it at Papa Roach and Slipknot. Slipknot are incredibleee live and I cannot wait until they come back again. Unfortunately no headline acts did side shows this year.
Marilyn Manson is always worth watching - his voice is sounding rough these days though.


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig