Sunday, March 8, 2015

March Goals


2015 GOALS - CHECK IN
- Read 30 books
I am falling way behind in this, and have only completed one book so far. To be fair, I'm making my way through the fourth installment of the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series, and that is an impressive book at over 800 pages long. So I am aiming to complete that this month so I can get back on track for this goal. 
- Get my splits
I am getting very close with this. I have signed up for an April stretch every-day challenge, so will hopefully accomplish this within the next few months. 
- Continue learning
I really feel I am making head-way with this - I am teaching myself to do cryptic crosswords, and am learning lots in my new job. 
- Get a job
I am kind of amazed that I was able to accomplish this so early in the year - I am now working as a full-time lawyer!! I am loving every minute of it so far...I am loving having my own office, and talking to clients, and doing actual work on real cases. It's all very exciting. I'm not really loving the early start or the long hours, but I am slowly getting used to this. 

FEBRUARY GOALS
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
I didn't get around to this, so it will be moved to my March list. 
- Make a regular gym schedule (and stick to it)
I really tried so hard to complete this one in February; my schedule was so all-over-the place that I really found it difficult to have regular gym-time. I still went most of the times that I listed it in my diary, so I'm counting this as completed even though I didn't go as often as I would have liked. 
- Postpone New Zealand flights
We are now going to New Zealand in October! 
- Catch up on journalling
Finally caught up on what I missed out on capturing when I broke my wrist. 
- Set a budget
This did not happen. 
- Send Valentine's Day cards
I wanted to send some V-Day cards to my friends this year, and I achieved that! It was so nice getting their messages of surprise and thanks when they received them. I think this is something I will endeavour to do every year! 
- Get back into regular plasma donating. 
I unfortunately came down with a pretty bad chest infection throughout February, so this will be postponed for March. 

MARCH GOALS
- Do 3 pull-ups
- Set a budget
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
- Get back into regular plasma donation
- Establish a routine; sleep on time so I'm not waking up tired every morning
- Bring lunch to work



 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig