Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Nailpolish Storage



Nailpolish storage is one of those things that's taken me a while to work out. I've stored them in desk drawers, only to never use them because I never look at them. I've stored them out in the open but they get cluttered. 

The different sized bottles can also make storing nailpolish difficult. I've worked out that for me personally, storing by colour rather than by brand works best. When choosing what nailpolish to wear, I tend to pick a general colour, then sort through my collection to find the shade I want to wear that week. 


These acrylic shoe drawers from Howard's Storage World, and acrylic nail stand I got off Catch of the Day store my collection perfectly. 

All my miniature polishes fit in a glass vase. 

I love that I can see all the different colours, yet they're still "away" meaning they won't get too dusty and dirty. 



The plastic is quite thick and strong, so I don't have to worry about the weight from all the polish jars snapping the drawers. 


I swap out my recently purchased and favourite seasonal colours into the acrylic nail stand, to remind myself to use them. Top coats, base coats and nail strengtheners also live in the acrylic stand, to ensure easy access. 

How do you store your nailpolish?

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig