Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What's in my travel make-up bag: Weekend Edition




A couple of weekends ago, J and I took a very quick trip down to Canberra, to help celebrate his mum's birthday. We literally weren't even in Canberra longer than 24 hours, but we were going to be going out for lunch so I did need to look somewhat nice.

I brought the bare necessities with me, basically whatever could fit into a tote bag.

 

Base: Australis Primer, the Original, Revlon Colourstay (not pictured) 
Face: NARS blush in Amour, Make Up Store microshadow in Meteor for highlight
Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind and Revlon Photoready 


Eyes: Inglot four-pan eyeshadows (review here), MAC paint pot in painterly, Maybelline the falsies mascara, Kat Von D tattoo liner
Eyebrows: Australis Oh Hai Brow eyebrow kit


Brushes: Sigma P86, Sigma P84, Zoeva 122, Ecotools eyebrow brush, Make up Store 106, Zoeva 105, Sigma F80 (not pictured)


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig