Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Priceline Skincare Haul 2015


Priceline had their annual skincare sale + beauty bag promotion a few weeks ago. I have bought these before, and also given other years' bags a miss. Even if the free bag is valued at $X, it is worthless if I'm not going to use the items. This promotional bag though had a lot of things in it that I actually would use, so I bought in to the promotion. 

To qualify, I picked up two antipodes products I've wanted to try for a while, and another bottle of Dr Lewinn's 4 fusion cleansing oil. 

From Antipodes I got the Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser, and the Aura Manuka Honey Mask. I love manuka honey, so can't wait to trial out this mask. I have been using the cream cleanser, and really like it so far. 

So, onto what was in the bag:


Pure pawpaw ointment in watermelon flavour, Rosken intensive moisture hand cream, Jergens original beauty lotion, Sukin detoxifying clay masque; Rosehip nourising hand creme


Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser; Palmer's shea butter formula with vitamin E; Biore' pore unclogging scrub


La roche-posay barrier repairing balm; Innoxa Organic brightening eye creme; L'oreal paris revitalift magic blur finishing cream; Dr Lewinn's multi-moisture balm; Thursday Plantation nurture oil.


Bioderma moisturising concentrate; Garnier miracle skin-cream; Orange zinc stick; Lanolips lip ointment with colour; Nivea unscented lip butter; Avene eau thermal spring water; Antipodes skin brightening serum; Burt's bees tinted lip balm; 


Swisspers rosehip facial cleansing wipes; Formula 10.0.6 facial wipes; Swisspers make up pads; le tan fast tan tanning mouse. 


Bondi Sands self-tanning mitt; Montagne Jeunesse blemish mud mask; Antipodes vanilla pod hydrating day cream.

Out of the entire bag, the only items I won't get use out of are the tanning products. I love that there's such a good mix of different types of skincare products (not all hand creams and face wipes for example).

Did you pick up the Priceline skincare bag? What did you purchase to redeem the offer? Have you tried any of these products before? 

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig