Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Been a While...

Just in case you were wondering where I've been lately, this post is to just quickly update you on that. 

Long story short, just after exams finished, my laptop has decided to slow down and completely stop. At the moment, I'm typing this from J's lappy, which I like a lot less, which doesn't have all my files on it, and which I find it harder to upload stuff from. 

Anyway, I have lots of posts planned (hopefully I will have a new lappy soon - especially since holidays are nearly over).  Beauty reviews, skincare reviews and general updates and posts. 

Until then, here's some snaps I've taken of what I've been up to. 

In the meantime, keep up with me on twitter and instagram.


         











1. Boston Legal and Logic Puzzles

2. Lots of PS3 - Dante's Inferno is a pretty good game and I completed it in 2 days. 
3. Game of Thrones - now completely up to date with this show. Sad that it's about 9 months until Season 3.
5. New T2. This one has an amazingly delicious liquorice and ginger taste to it. Spicy!
6. Parcels in the mail.  
7. Bird-themed accessories
8. Chinese Harry Potter!
9. Refereeing at the Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre.
10. Shin splints therapy
11. Favourite law kids
12. New fish! This one's called a lipstick tang. 

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig