Friday, July 20, 2012

Sheer dress and shimmer-y eyes

On Wednesday night, J and I headed out to Hoyts Chatswood to go see Ted.


On a side note - $15.50 for a student ticket!? Movies are WAY too expensive these days.
The movie was okay, had some memorable funny parts but I think I was expecting it to be a lot funnier than it was. It was sort of Rom-Com, which isn't really what I thought I was getting myself in for.
So general verdict - it was okay, nothing amazing. I kinda would have preferred to watch Battyman.

ANYWAY

Decided to get a little dressed up for the occasion. Money's really tight around here these days, so I haven't bought anything new for the Winter season - fashion-wise. This really depresses me as winter is my FAVOURITE fashion season. But them's the breaks! So instead I've been shopping in my wardrobe, and decided to wear this sheer red dress:


I bought it SO long ago, and posted about it here.

Yep, that's almost a year and a half I've had it with no wear. But I wore it the other day, so that's okay. And I have fallen in love with it, and it will be coming out much more frequently. 

I added a belt, and tied it in a knot around my waist, 

And I think the collar detailing is just TOO cute!

And some shots of the whole outfit:

Coat on

Coat off!
What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Vintage
Belt: Target
Tights: Sportsgirl
Boots: Tony Bianco

As for my make-up, I went neutrall-y but added heaps of shimmer:
 

Products Used:
Face - Face of Australia Primer, Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Cheeks - Bourjois Blusher in Rose Frisson 
Brows - The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit, The Body Shop Brow & Lash Gel
Eyes - Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (as a primer), Urban Decay: Half-Baked, Virgin, Buck. Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara, Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner. 
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Brown Sugar


Have you seen Ted? What did you think of it?
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig