Saturday, August 24, 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Swatches #2!

 

I couldn't help myself. I went out and bought the other four Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers...
C'mon, we all knew it would happen. If you want to check out my original post, to find out more about what I think of the actual lip gloss, then click here.

(side note: I completely understand why priceline puts sticky-tape around the products, but far out is it difficult to remove completely!)

Funnily enough, the colours I was missing from the collection were mostly nudes: Celestial, Solstice, Nude Eclipse and Phenomenon. 


Celestial - is quite a rosy colour; a deep pink but not quite a red.
Solstice - Now, the swatch above makes this colour look like quite a deep red, but because I have quite red lips naturally, this colour is my "own lips but better!" I adore this one on me! (and I think this point indicates how important it is to get lip colour swatches actually on lips!)
Nude Eclipse - a beautiful nude colour. This colour makes my lips pale, which is fantastic for when I have dark eye makeup on. 
Phenomenon - Probably my least favourite colour of the eight, phenomenon is a peachy pink. I think this would look fantastic on someone with darker skin!

 

Have you tried the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers? Which colour is your favourite?
 
post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig