Monday, August 5, 2013

My Week in Pictures #34



This week has been a bit full on! I headed back to uni, for the second semester of my penultimate year (it's getting way too real now...!) I'm so thankful I only had to buy two textbooks this year, bringing the bill to just over $300, instead of the usual $600. The UOW Law Society ordered some cute hoodies in, and being quite partial to a hoodie myself, had to snatch one up.
I didn't get much of a holiday break this year...we moved house, which is always a stressful experience, and I worked heaps. I went back to uni this week working full time...am glad to go back down to my regular 22 hours now! Despite heading back feeling unrefreshed and still kinda stressed, I'm really excited for my subjects. I'm taking Evidence (which, admittedly is actually kinda dry), IP law, and Power and the Modern State. I think it's so much easier to do well at subjects you enjoy.




I've been obsessssssed with berry lips this week, with this Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet being on my lips at all times.
I also picked myself up a really cute goose charm for my Thomas Sabo bracelet...really disappointed to notice last night though that his beak is no longer orange??


I spent Saturday night in Newtown, celebrating a friend's birthday. We had dinner and drinks, then headed over to the Marly Bar for a quick drink before heading home. Surprisingly, Mike Whitney's band (who knew!?) was playing. They did a heap of fun covers, and I may or may not have been called up on stage to sing Teenage Dirtbag. I also may or may not have been quite drunk.

What did you get up to this past week? Any fun celebrity stories I should know?


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig