Friday, August 30, 2013

Priceline Haircare Haul!

 

Priceline had a 40% off haircare sale for two days earlier this week, so off course I had to check it out and pick up some products I've lusted over but never been keen to buy, due to the price tag. 
(Side Note: I actually picked up the Alchemy products on Monday, before the sale started with their 2 for $20 sale; which ended up being cheaper than 40% off)

So what did I buy? 

 

Alchemy
Rice Aminos & Wheat Protein Shampoo and Macadamia & Wheat Protein Conditioner
I've heard so many good things about Alchemy, so thought I'd give these a shot. I am such a sucker for advertising, I absolutely adore the packaging of this S&C, and the way it looks in my bathroom. 

Lee Stafford
Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist
This is a heat protector for straightening, that gives your hair some shine. Could be a bit of a sales pitch, we'll see. Either way, I've only ever used tresemme's heat protectant, so it's good to branch out now and again. 

Bleach Blondes Conditioner
I already have the shampoo version of this, and love it! So thought it would be good to pick up the conditioner as well for a thorough anti-brassy treatment! 
Argan Oil Deep Nourishing Treatment
I've been loving Argan oil lately, can't wait to see how this 'nourishing treatment' treats my poor, bleached locks! 

Organix
Moroccan Argan Oil
See...argan oil, everywhere! I've tried this a few times since I bought it, and I love it so much so far! I also think the packaging is adorable (so tiny!), much to J's confusion
Klorane
Dry Shampoo
Honestly, I prefer this one to batiste, so thought I'd pick some up while it was on sale. 

What did you pick up in the priceline haircare sale? Would love to know for future spendings! 

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig