Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Napoleon Perdis Birthday Haul


For my birthday one of my good friends, BR, gave me a gift voucher for Napoleon Perdis. (Thanks so much B!!!)
Apart from trying out products from the 'NP Set' when I was a teen, I've never had much exposure to their products. So I was pretty excited to get some fun new things to play with.

I ended up picking out two 'color disks' (does it bother anyone else that despite being Australian, NP spells colour the American way?) which are essentially single eye shadows, and a loose eye dust.


 
The colour disks are so, so pretty and so pigmented. I chose two fairly neutral colours, that I could create a variety of looks with. But I also wanted some colours I could just wear on their own for those lazy mornings. 

 
Left - Green Living; Right - Bronze Age

 

The palettes (containers?) themselves are plasticky, and kind of cheap. They have a teensy tiny mirror in them (smaller than the actual eyeshadow) which makes me think 'what's the point?' The packaging also doesn't have any kind of clasp to keep the lid down, which makes me nervous should I want to travel with them. 
The actual eyeshadows though, are smooth, super pigmented and last for ages on the eyelid.


I also picked up the loose eye dust in Bronze Ambition, which is  a bronzey-golden glitter eyeshadow. The packaging on this one is a million times better than the colour disks. I haven't had a chance to play with this one yet, but I'm thinking of using it for night time, when I want to amp up the colour a bit more.


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig