Monday, September 2, 2013

My Week in Pictures #36



 

Wore my hair curly...to J's surprise it wasn't for any special occassion, but merely because I had some extra time in the morning. 
Rommy has taken sitting on our shoulders to a whole new level, and perched himself up on my arm. Cutie cat. 

 

Dropped into L'occitane to pick up my dad a father's day gift...and to pick myself up one of their new serums.  I also decided to try the local bike track, on my way to my dad's place and was pleasantly surprised that it goes along parks and rivers. So peaceful!


FINALLY GOT THAT PENCIL DOWN MOTHERIUCKERS GUYS! 
I have been working on this move for a solid 6 months. Probably longer. Nothing quite beats that rush of adrenaline of achieving something you've worked so hard on. 
Check out my instagram for videos!

 

 Oh Sydney, you have blessed us with beautiful weather the past week! Spring is OFFICIALLY here, and I am too keen. I took my studies outside in the backyard. Very pleased to report the tree that overhangs our yard is starting to get its leaves back. Winter is over, yo!

 

Nommed on a croissant while catching up with one of the girls at work who has practically left us *sob* 
Also seriously lusting over these teacups in T2...just saying, if you feel like buying me one, go right ahead. 

 
This one really needs no words.  


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig