Thursday, May 8, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Winter is Coming


So, my last outfit post was all about how happy I was that it wasn't even feeling like Winter. This week has been freeeezing. The coats and scarves have come out of hibernation. Winter is not just coming, my friends. Winter is pretty much here already. 


Still obsessed with  my Black Milk Drogon Game of Thrones leggings. 
Kind of want to also buy the green pair, just so that people see me wearing something different. 


I'm so chuffed that I finally get to wear this cute cat scarf that J got me for Christmas last year. 
I just think it's so damn adorable, and the black and grey goes with my entire winter wardrobe (which, let's be honest is mostly black)



What winter pieces have you pulled out of your wardrobe this week?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig