Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Chemist Warehouse Haul


Chemist Warehouse are having 50% off Revlon, Rimmel, Maybelline, Sally Hansen so of course I had to stop buy and pick up some things I've been eyeing off for a while. (NB: Sale is on until Thursday 29 May)


Revlon gentle eye make-up remover: This is one of my skincare staples. I've bought a billion of these bottles, and as much as it pains me to buy it now because of the new packaging, I just love the formula so damn much I can't live without it. Will probably forever repurchase this. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer: Everyone raves about this product, so I thought I'd pick it up and see how it goes. This particular one is the 'brightening / illuminating', and is slightly peach toned. It cancels out the purple under-eye circles really well, and I'm liking it so far. 

Revlon Photoready Concealer: This is a repurchase, as I've almost finished mine. This concealer is really creamy, and I find it really moisturising on my under-eye area. I also like using it as an eye primer. 


Sally Hansen big matte top coat: I have been fascinated by this for ages, but always talked myself out of buying it. I love gimmicky things though, and I love them even more when they're 50% off. This top coat is awesome, and I will be doing a full review on this soon. 

Sally Hansen advanced hard as nails strengthener: I've been painting my nails heaps lately, so they've started peeling and aren't in the best condition.I thought I'd pick this up to see if I can re-strengthen them. 


Revlon Parfumerie scented nail enamel: I bought one of these in pink pineapple to wear to mum's wedding back in April, and I was so totally blown away with the scented aspect of this (although it is a bit weird to be seen sniffing your fingers, or even worse...telling people to have a sniff) I picked up China Flower, which is kind of a minty scent, and tropical rain, which I haven't applied yet so I have no idea what that smells like. 
One of the dilemmas I face with buying these is, do you buy based off colour or scent? I really wanted to try the chocolate one but wasn't sure if I liked that nail colour. What do you think? 

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig