Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April Goals


I was busy almost every weekend in March, so the month passed me by quickly. Can you believe we're already in April!?
How are you going with goal-setting and your New Years Resolutions? 

MARCH GOALS
- Do 3 pull-ups
HOORAH! I am finally feeling like I am getting my strength back since breaking my wrist, and being able to do 3 pull ups is the greatest feeling ever. 
- Set a budget
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
- Get back into regular plasma donation
I am happy to say I can tick this one off this week. I have been regularly donating, every 3 weeks. If you are eligible to donate blood, book in now for your next donation. The Red Cross relies on reliable donations, and you are literally saving lives! 
- Establish a routine; sleep on time so I'm not waking up tired every morning
I feel like I am finally adjusting to full-time work and the crazy long days that come with being a lawyer. There are still some days where I'm waking up tired, but for the most part I'm in bed before 12 - which is massive for me. 
- Bring lunch to work
I am definitely getting better with this, which is saving me money. I love knowing what I'm having for lunch - it's something small to look forward to during the day. 

APRIL GOALS
- Set a budget.
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
- Do 5 pull-ups
- Stretch 5x a week
- Set a regular cleaning schedule
- Pay for C's hen's night
- Revise my Chinese to send a letter to my penpal in Chinese
- Get my practising certificate and High Court certificate framed



 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig