Monday, April 20, 2015

Week in Pictures #67



Gorgeous decorations and delicious strawberry cake at a friend's engagement party last weekend - I feel like I have so many engagement parties and weddings going on in my life right now and it makes me so happy to see my friends so happy and with the loves of their lives! (Although it is a bit expensive for me ha ha) 


And speaking of true love - on Saturday J and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! 
We had such an amazing day visiting the Aquarium, and the Sydney Wildlife Park before heading out to dinner at Onyx in Newtown.  


So many cute animals - blows my mind that we have a little zoo right in the heart of the city! The quokkas and the wombat were probably my favourite.


So much good food - burgers for lunch from Grill'd; 
we dined at Onyx at Newtown; the deep-fried brie was easily the best dish. We also got the chicken quesadillas, and the pulled pork main to share. Our order got screwed up by the manager so we also got some free chicken croquettes, hurrah! 


Apple ciders in glasses and finishing the night off with drippy gelato - best! 


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig